[MPlayer-users] loadlist in slave mode not always working?

cybertron at flashmail.com cybertron at flashmail.com
Wed Mar 17 05:06:48 CET 2004

Thanks for the suggestion.

It's around 4 seconds, so it shouldn't be
finishing too soon.  I've also set
MPlayer to loop the playlist, and then it just
continues to loop the old one
and doesn't load the new one.  Is it possible
that while it is loading the
file, it won't accept the command?  I thought
that it would just hold the
command until it was ready, but maybe not?
Another odd thing that I've
noticed is that it only happens when I'm
checking for the blank file to be
played.  If I just load a new file after the
correct (supposedly) number of
seconds it seems to work fine, but that way
doesn't always work right either
for different reasons, so I'd rather not use it.

-Ben