[MPlayer-users] loadlist in slave mode not always working?

cybertron at flashmail.com cybertron at flashmail.com
Tue Mar 23 03:04:13 CET 2004

Well, it turns out that the QT class I was using to start
MPlayer is starting two instances of it.  I'm not sure why,
but I would guess that some of my loadlist commands are
getting sent to the wrong one.  In any case this doesn't
appear to be a problem with MPlayer (although the one
included in Mandrake 10 still insisted on loading all videos
fullscreen even when I didn't want it to).  Thanks for all
your help.

-Ben