[MPlayer-users] Two Bugs when playing Matroska Video Files

Philipp Wollermann phil_wo at gmx.net
Thu Mar 25 19:59:08 CET 2004

Hi,

the crash happens immediately - I can't even see a picture. When I open
it with gmplayer it says immediately:
"MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: init_audio_codec"
When I click okay, it just exits.
Yes, the distortions can be heard right at the beginning. I will extract
the first 5 MByte of every file and see whether it still crashes /
distorts and then upload them and send another mail to the list.

Thanks,
Philipp