[MPlayer-users] Re: Cache dependent problem when playing wma audio

adland adland123 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 00:41:46 CET 2004

> Very many thanks for this. I applied the patch to my cvs version of
> mplayer and it seems to fix all the problems I was seeing very well.
>
> I hope it makes it into mplayer soon - how long have you been waiting
> for it to be accepted?

decided to send in the fix when found it was missing from latest CVS.
posted well over a week ago to mplayer devel mailing list.

four days later after no response I resubmitted the patch.

someone who is able to do CVS changes must
approve the change and submit the patch code.

I am glad it was of use and you could help test it.