[MPlayer-users] Realmedia problems

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Sat May 1 02:55:43 CEST 2004

>>   I should elaborate on the crash, it won't even attempt to play these
>>   files. I didn't recompile with debug and do a bt, but if this isn't a
>>   known issue I'll do that and post it.
>
>A quick test shows that it still works for me, so it would be cool if
>you could upload a sample file onto the mplayerhq.hu FTP server.
>
>Mosu

  This is strange. I just tried the stream (Democracy Now!), and it
  plays. But if I dump the stream, it isn't playable, except with the
  CVS version from 2 or 3 days ago.

  I can try uploading a portion of one of these files, but it'll take
  some time (slow connection). Could somebody try this stream, both
  watching it and then trying to dump it and watch it?

rtsp://rx-lvl3-pa01.rbn.com/farm/*/demnow/demnow/demand/2004/april/256/dnB20040430a.rm

  I'm completely confused now! As a side note, CVS now compiles fine on
  Slackware, gcc 2.95.3 without the patch. Thanks!\

  	Take care,
	Steve