[MPlayer-users] How to catch an audio stream in a very speedy way

dionysos.2004 at very-dirty.com dionysos.2004 at very-dirty.com
Mon May 3 01:40:17 CEST 2004

Hello,

I used under MS win PC (years ago:p) a great tool :
streambox_vcr_suite_2.0.zip

It helped me to record a rtsp or pnm audio stream in 5 minutes when it
took 1 hour or 2 hours to listen to it with realplayer - and even with
mplayer.

I record stream with -dumpstream option but wonder if there is an option
to catch files at hight speed like stream box vcr suite 2,0 (turbo
stuffs).

Thanx in advance,

Dionysos

PS : for developpers
You are really great guys!!!
You did a really great work!
I wish I could contribute a day : but have to learn first :/ :\
Thanx