[MPlayer-users] 1.0.pre4 make install problem (libpostproc)

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Tue May 4 00:04:49 CEST 2004

Hello,

Thanks to Rich for the hint; mplayer 1.0pre4 now compiles.

But, I also want to install it. And I want to do it into a DESTDIR,
under user. (Bilding an RPM, still).

And I find that some stuff does not get installed, even though it did
get built! Namely, libpostproc.so is sitting right there in the build
tree; but it is not to be found anywhere within the install directory.

I do want libpostproc.so, even if mplayer itself does not need it to run
(I just don't know that). What should I do to get libpostproc.so to
install?

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik