[MPlayer-users] [ANNOUNCE] MPlayer 1.0pre4 RPMs available

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu May 6 18:11:08 CEST 2004

Hello, everyone.

RPM packages for 1.0pre4 are now available.

Changes for this release include:
- added Italian manpage
- moved codecs to /usr/lib/codecs (new codec packages required!)
- source RPM rebuilds under all RedHats and Fedora
- last-minute fix: sig11 with some RealMedia files

Please allow a day or two for the mirrors to catch up.

Leech from the following mirrors:
PL1: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html
PL2: http://ftp.icm.edu.pl/pub/linux/mplayer-rpms/mplayer.html
US1: http://luna.cs.ccsu.edu/dominik/mplayer.html