[MPlayer-users] Newer Mov File's sound missing!

soholocal-xbmc at yahoo.com soholocal-xbmc at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 13:35:38 CEST 2004

Hello

I posted the following topic in the XBMC forums (the problem also occurs on my Windows XP pc with MPlyer version 0.001pre4 and <) I assume that it’s a Mplyer issue!

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.pl?act=ST;f=3;t=3732
I have several .mov file’s which all play fine. Yesterday I installed I-tunes 4.5 which is having movie trailers (Would be a nice feature for the XBMC as well!!!) When I watch this Video’s I-tunes let me save them to my smb share. They play on the XBMC but without sound. The older .mov file’s I have are still playing fine. Gspot sees in the older file’s MPEG Layer-3 Decoder --> ® sound for the newer file’s Gspot can’t find any sound but the file’s do have sound in Windows…

03-05-2004 22:28:50 Stating file Q:\mplayer\smb://soho;xbox:xxxx@sohodc01/Movie$/Trailers/AroundTheWorld_Trailer1_1025_3000.mov.conf
03-05-2004 22:28:51 mplayer generated exception in demux_open2

Are there more people having the same problem!?

 Drallas