[MPlayer-users] problem running mplayer in script

rcooley rcooley at spamcop.net
Mon May 10 13:06:45 CEST 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004 02:57:34 -0400
Steve <steve at szmidt.org> wrote:

> I've been trying to get mplayer to play/convert .wma files and it only
> works from the command prompt for some reason. Here's the script:

It is several orders of magnitude faster for me to write a working
conversion script than it would be for me to work out your script, and
figure out what's going wrong.  Differences in style, and method being
what they are.

With that in mind, I've attached a simple script that will do the job.
If you want to remove the wma files after conversion, just uncomment
line 35.  There are a few other minor modifications you might want to
make as well.

Run it without parameters for instructions on usage.