[MPlayer-users] DVD menus

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon May 10 23:25:08 CEST 2004

Tate Austin wrote:

> Are there currently any plans to implement DVD menus in mplayer?

Unfortunately this is not possible with the current generation's design.
It's been talked about more than once for G2 (or hypothetical other
second-generation player), but is unlikely to see the light of day for
quite some time if at all.

I understand the problem you describe, but unfortunately I don't know
enough about the matter to be able to work out a solution without having
the DVDs themselves (or other comparable ones) on hand for trial and
error. Hopefully someone else will be able to provide a solution.

Oh, also: please, no HTML mail.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.