[MPlayer-users] re: DVD menus

Tate Austin tate.austin at graysail.com
Wed May 12 15:51:40 CEST 2004

It seems to me without menus I simply don't have access to certain content.  Menus are part of DVDs, so why the contention?  At the very least make it a flag we can disabe if we feel comfortable without them.  But I have several DVDs that mplayer simply will not play because the creators assumed people would be using their navigation.  Seems to me we don't even need the mouse interactivity, arrow keys and enter would work.  Heck, couldn't we spice Ogle's menu system into mplayers?  (or would the licenses make that unethical)?