[MPlayer-users] Re: compilation problems with 1.0pre4 on PII machine

adland adland123 at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 23:47:39 CEST 2004

> This sounds as if my Pentium II processor does not know that one, right?

AFAIK it should not do this compile.

The Pentium III processor, introduced in 1999, was the first processor with the
 SSE instruction set extension.
The Pentium 4 processor introduced the SSE2 instruction set extensions in 2000.
sse2 include instructions: punpcklqdq
this explains the undef for SSE and SSE2 .

reference
http://www.hayestechnologies.com/en/techsimd.htm

> P.S.: I am not member of the mailing list, so please post answers CC to my
> email account!

sorry
just visit gmane you dont have to subscribe to view messages/responses
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user