[MPlayer-users] OpenDML problem

Gerog Veiz gmv at lycos.at
Sun May 16 15:39:48 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am using mencoder to capture from TV and store with libavcodec to MPEG4. The quality is excellent but the files
get huge. My files are 4.5 to 6 GB normally. Since mencoder has odml I can seek while playing which is a feature
that i missed greatly. But I am getting errors when I play a file that is over 1GB with mplayer. Output looks like
this:
[mpeg4 @ 0x85093c0]marker does not match f_code
 .. lots and lots of the above line ...
[mpeg4 @ 0x85093c0]marker does not match f_code
[mpeg4 @ 0x85093c0]ac-tex damaged at 9 15
[mpeg4 @ 0x85093c0]Error at MB: 699
[mpeg4 @ 0x85093c0]concealing errors
A:3000.0 V:3000.0 A-V:  0.000 ct:  0.058  75001/75001  31% 55%  1.0% 52 0 0%
Successfully enabled DPMS

This errors don't really bother me, since they do not disturb playback. Unfortunately at files where this errors
appear I can not use avidemux. At smaller files everything is allright. Does anyone expect similar things or has a
workaround?
gmv