[MPlayer-users] Per-DVD Config Files?

Bennett Perkins bennettperkins at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 19 14:14:22 CEST 2004

Hi all,

A great option in mplayer is the "per-file" configuration options. But
is it possible to create "per-DVD" configuration files?

My problem is this:
       Disc A requires the options "-sid 3"
       Disc B requires the options "-slang en -forcedsubsonly"
I want to add these options to a config file, so my "windows-only"
friends can watch DVDs without my intervention.

If I could create "per-DVD" configuration files, this would be easy.
Does anyone know if its possible, and what I'd call the config files?

Thanks in advance,

Bennett

Ps. If it isn't possible, I might be able to create a patch. I've found
the function in mplayer.c that handles the per-file config stuff, but I
have no idea how to determine the "name" of the DVD. Can anyone help?
(Sorry if I'm off-topic).