[MPlayer-users] can you got mail?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun May 23 05:24:46 CEST 2004

bing yu wrote:

> hi all
>
> i subscribed  mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> i did not got any mail but MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 81
> is there is somthing wrong?
> mplayer should be a high traffic mailing list , am i right?

Sometimes it is, but things have been a little slow in the past few
days. Don't worry, they'll pick up again in time.

In any case, if you're set to digest mode, you will never receive
anything but the digest; if you want to receive more than that, you need
to change subscription settings so that the listserv sends you all mails
separately.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.