[MPlayer-users] Quicktime audio problem

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Thu May 27 06:54:04 CEST 2004

  Hi,

  This is an old problem, but I thought I'd mention it to see if anyone
  can help.

  Trying to listen to the Radio For Peace International stream at
  rtsp://qt.streamreal.org/live/rfpi starts off not doing anything at
  all, even after it's connected. But if I hit the left arrow or right
  arrow, the audio will play for awhile (usually a minute or two), then
  drop out again with nothing but a few odd noises once in awhile. If I
  hit either of the arrow keys again, it starts again. And so on.

  I can't include any error log because nothing shows up on-screen to
  indicate there's a problem, except that the time doesn't show up until
  I hit an arrow key. Can someone have a look at this, please?

  Thanks in advance!

 	Steve