[MPlayer-users] blue bar and i810 tv out

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sat May 29 00:40:24 CEST 2004

Problem: blue bar down the left side of the mplayer output window in both an X
window and full screened.

The problem has been around forever, I just found something that I think is
relevant: I can turn it on and off by changing the TV_MODE from 11 to 9 or 10
using /bin/control from
http://www.maersk-moller.net/projects/familynet/TV-Out.html

This only applies to when it is being displayed on the TV.  when output is
directed to the crt, the blue bar remains.

Hope this helps someone.  It has been bothering me for a few years I think.

Carl K
http://www.personnelware.com/carl/resume.html