[MPlayer-users] port screenshots

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun May 30 17:14:54 CEST 2004

Hi!

I would like to add a few more screenshots of the different ports to
the screenshots page:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/screen.html

We currently have Windows, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, QNX and BeOS.  I would
like to add as many as possible.  Currently missing are

- FreeBSD
- NetBSD
- Darwin
- Irix
- Solaris
- HP-UX
- MorphOS
- ARM/Zaurus

and whatever else you can think of.

Screenshots should somehow show on which platform they were made.  If
it is not obvious maybe you can have a console on it with the output
of "uname -a" visible or some sort of about window or something
similar.

Please send the shots to me directly, no need to clutter the lists
with them.
Thanks

Diego