[MPlayer-users] Re: Mplayer seg fault

adland adland123 at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 22:10:17 CEST 2004

Thanks I was able to download and compile the Handbrake program you used.
First compile failed to read DVD since it could not read over 2GB
rebuilt with more compile flags -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64

then tested with your settings and it was very slow around 5 fps for encode.
I stopped after a few minutes in the encode as I had a large enough file.

(A lot of output was printed for every frame which may have slowed it down some)

mplayer crashed in playback as you reported in your original message
will look more into reason.