[MPlayer-users] Can enybody help me in using EDL?

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Thu Nov 4 16:49:24 CET 2004

Hi,
    i created a test.edl file with just two arbitrary ranges as following

10 300 1
500 1500 1

Then I played a movie with the above edl file. I used vo mpegpes for dumping
this movie into a file. All I wanted to do was to get a file from which the
above mentioned ranges are removed. The video indeed got removed as desired
but the sound did not appear in the final movie apart from the initial 10
seconds. There is no manual for EDL (I never got english version in CVS, but
inly french one).

Can anybody help me in this?

Thanks

VJ