[MPlayer-users] Re: Can enybody help me in using EDL?

Wen-King Su wen-king at myri.com
Fri Nov 5 13:29:01 CET 2004

>Now, creating a file
>10 20 0
>30 40 1
>
>and doing mplayer -vo mpegpes -edl cc.edl file.avi
>gave me a perfectly working grab.mpg, which skipped second ten seconds
>and on third (or fourth, depending in which file we're counting) was
>mute.

But if you change it to

10 20 0
30 40 0

You will notice that the segment between 20-30 has no audio.  This is
from the latest tarball release.  If it was fixed in a subsequent
fix available through CVS, I don't know about it.  What I had to do
as a workaround right now was to do this:

10 20 0
29 29.5 1
30 40 0