[MPlayer-users] Downloading rtsp/mms streams

Galen galen at myhome.net
Tue Nov 16 01:37:23 CET 2004

Wow, it works perfectly now! Both mms and rtsp streams downloaded
perfectly.

Now I feel rather stupid for overlooking a fresh compile from the cvs
snapshot... somehow I got fixated in it being a configurational thing,
not something with mplayer itself. It seems that even though I tried
half a dozen different binaries, they all had some issue.

Sorry to bother the list with such a long post for such a small
problem... but thanks for the help.

-Galen