[MPlayer-users] bug when installing (again)

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 04:37:03 CET 2004

D Richard Felker III wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 11:28:53PM +0200, Andrei Tunea wrote:
>
>> so you asked me to send you the whole output of the error with glib
>>  here it is. i hope it helps.
>>
>> PS: reinstalling glib and gtk+ were no use (i have the 1.2.10
>> version-both of them)
>
> i really doubt anyone wants to load a pdf just to read your bug
> report....

I did, curious as to what it could possibly contain which could not be
easily represented in straight text; it turns out that after all, it
*is* just straight text, nothing more. It's the sort of problem I could
most likely track down if I ran into it on my own system, and thus could
muck about trying various things, but it's beyond my ability to handle
at any kind of remove.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.