[MPlayer-users] Too many video packets in the buffer

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Mon Nov 22 18:01:19 CET 2004

On Monday 22 November 2004 01:09, Attila Kinali wrote:

> I guess the problem lies in the missing -ofps.

Unfortunately not. Adding -ofps 25 makes no difference.

> Does it work with an older MPlayer version with exactly that dvd?

I don't have an older version handy, but I can of course build one to test
with if you think this will shed some light on the issue. What version do
you suggest?

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown