[MPlayer-users] 3gp sound (0x726D6173)

Trilok Soni trilok_ulug at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 23 12:05:58 CET 2004

Sergey,

> Is it possible play GSM phone video+audio  with
> mplayer?

I just did it!!!. I hope that it is searching for
amr_nb audio. You can to compile libavcodec with
amr_nb_fixed. You can find instructions in amr.c. You
may have to tweak config.mak in-order so that mplayer
can compile your changed configuration.

You may have to edit codecs.conf with following stuff:

audiocodec "ffamr"
  format 0x726D6173
  fourcc samr
  dll "amr_nb"

Let me know, as it is working with me on OMAP board.

---Trilok Soni