[MPlayer-users] cygwin mplayer -dumpstream = no audio?

Jeff Schiller jeff_schiller at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:20:28 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm using the cygwin version of mplayer (MPlayer-mingw32-dev-CVS-041104.zip)
in Windows 2000.  When I play a DVD chapter like so:

./mplayer.exe dvd://3 -chapter 10-10

I get the video and audio in an mplayer window and everything looks great.

However, when I try to dump it:

./mplayer.exe dvd://3 -chapter 10-10 -dumpstream -dumpfile test.mpg

When I play test.mpg in a media player, I only get the video, not the audio.

Does anyone have any clue what might be going on here?

Thanks,
Jeff