[MPlayer-users] matroska seeking

Miles Nordin carton at Ivy.NET
Tue Oct 12 23:06:01 CEST 2004

When seeking a .mkv file without -quiet, I find the seconds timestamp
after A: and V: is correct, but the frame/frame timestamp counts
monotonically upward irrespective of every seek.  With .avi, the
frame/frame timestamp seems to show the actual frame number in the
file being played---it jumps when I seek, and I can use it to quit
mplayer and restart a movie where I left off.

Does this difference mean I'm merging the Matroska file improperly
somehow?

I'm using

 MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.3.2 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

--
Le fascisme est la dictature ouverte de la bourgeoisie.
		-- Georg Dimitrov