[MPlayer-users] Re: How can I get information about how long a movie is ?

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz at h-lab.net
Tue Oct 19 08:01:37 CEST 2004

Download the MPlayer 1.0pre5 version from mplayerhq.hu. midentify is in
the tar.gz. You don't have to install or compile mplayer if it is
already in your box, just unpack the midentify script and run it. It
should run  as long as you have Perl and mplayer in the box.

Distros get to choose what to include,  whenever possible, use freshly
brewed MPlayer from mplayerhq.hu.. ;)

Hugo