[MPlayer-users] seeking to frame and pausing

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Sun Oct 24 00:31:34 CEST 2004

Thanks...

What if I wanted to instead take snapshots of frames? I know I can do -vo jpeg
but that just keeps on playing and rendering jpegs from the frames.

Is there a way I can use -ss <time> and specify to say, only play 5 seconds,
thus generating jpegs for that time frame?

I'm just trying to compare the encoding output of different parameters, I
wanted to compare frames...

Ricardo