[MPlayer-users] Some problems

Peace Monk peace.monk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 00:53:28 CEST 2004

Hello all,

First of all, thank you for freevo.. we have been using freevo with
directfb on a Matrox G400 card over 2 months, and we love it.  Here
are some occational problems that I am facing that I am hoping someone
can help me with:

1. I find that sometimes, my remote takes a while to respond, or I
have to keep clicking on a button for long time for freevo to resond.
This does not happen all the time, however, I have not been able to
find out what causes this to happen. Lircd works well with other
applications that I have such as VDR, so I am thinking this may be a
freevo specific problem?

2. When browsing through my mp3s in the music module, freevo crashes
when I go a directory that may have foreign language filenames. These
directories are located in a ntfs partition.   I dont see any
information from freevo on what happened.  I know log files, or error
messages are helpful, but  how do I generate them?

Thank you!
Monk.