[MPlayer-users] -enqueue questions

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux at peaktime.be
Thu Sep 9 15:06:46 CEST 2004

Using MPlayer 1.0pre5-2.95.4 from ftp.nerim.net, if I enqueue several
movies to gmplayer and go full screen, at every change of movie the
controls window is no longer visible, I have to cycle F/F to recover it.
And if I dont, after 2 or 3 transitions the screen is black, until F/F.
Does the CVS version do the same?

Another but minor question about -enqueue: is there a way to say
'enqueue THEN START' at the command line?

TIA,
--
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles