[MPlayer-users] input.c: function mp_input_init ircc_cleanup undeclared

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Sep 11 17:18:46 CEST 2004

On Saturday, 11 September 2004 at 17:03, Carl Karsten wrote:
> cvs -z3 update -dPA
> ./configure \
>         --enable-xvmc --with-xvmclib=I810XvMC \
>         --enable-gui \
>         --enable-linux-devfs \
>         --enable-lirc --enable-lircc \

Skip the two above and let configure autodetect correct paths.
Read configure --help and find out what --enable *really* means.

>         --disable-tv --disable-tv-v4l --disable-tv-v4l2 \
>         --enable-menu \
>         --disable-macosx \

Why?? I'm guessing you're running Linux, so why disable explicitly
something that doesn't apply anyway?

>         --disable-inet6 \
>         --disable-mga --disable-xmga \
>         --disable-mlib \

What for? If you have mlib is for SPARC, not x86. There's no need to
disable it.

R.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer/