[MPlayer-users] Hungarian error message

Sylvain Racine sylvain_racine at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 27 18:32:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

I installed this morning MPlayer 1.0 pre 5 from Source
on Red Hat 8.0 Linux. I compile with this options:
./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-gui --language=fr

'mplayer' command works perfectly, except that appears
two transparant banners at the top and the bottom of
the movie  (.mpg file)

But, when I try to see the same movie through
'gmplayer', I got this hungarian message:

Text jol. Ha ezt megerted, akkor neked nagyon jo a
magyar tudasod, te.

I don't speak hungarian, so I need somebody to tell me
what does it mean...

Thank you

Sylvain Racine