[MPlayer-users] -enqueue questions

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux at peaktime.be
Tue Sep 28 14:21:15 CEST 2004

Torinthiel wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 02:08:59PM +0200, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>
>>But I still see the problem that if I play 3 movies, in full screen, in
>>1 invokation of gmplayer, the 'remote' disappears after the 1st
>>transition, and the screen goes black after the 2nd transition.
>

> Wild guess: have you tries -fixed-vo?

Tried that yesterday, it does not change anything.

> When I start it (damn, you've made me so interested I had started
> gmlayer for the first time ;) mouse click acts as switch whether remote
> is visible or not. There is one inconsistency - when I move mouse out of
> remote, it disappears and I need a double click to make it appear again.
> Same after movie change. And I cannot reproduce black screen.

The black screen appears only in the following scenario:

* start gmplayer with 3 movies as argument

* go full screen, then *dont touch anything*

* after 1st movie change, remote disappears (or does it go 'under'?)

* after 2nd movie change, blackout.

But you confirm that the remote disappears with the CVS version too?

--
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles