[MPlayer-users] MPlayer Blue Screen Problem

Piszcz, Justin Michael justin.piszcz at mitretek.org
Tue Sep 28 14:44:58 CEST 2004

I've also had this problem, but not with gmplayer, with mplayer
sometimes if you play a lot of movies over and over or play two movies
with the -vo Xv option, I also get a "blue" screen and audio, but no
video.

What is interesting is, if I use -vo X11 or -vo gl2, it plays fine, any
ideas?

The only way to fix it that I have found is to reboot, restarting X
would probably also work however.