[MPlayer-users] embed mplayer in a browser

Marius Schaefer/Camberg/ISBAC Marius.Schaefer at ISBAC.COM
Tue Sep 28 16:37:42 CEST 2004

Hi,

It's plugger at: http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger.html

> i tried to use mplayer-plugin to play TV input in a browser but it
> doesn't work :
> <object width="320" height="240" data="tv://"> does nothing,

I'm using plugger exactly for the same purpose, but instead of using
mplayer, I use xawtv. Take a look at this thread:
http://fredrik.hubbe.net/hacker/viewtopic.php?t=221

> while i'm getting very good results with :
> mplayer -display :0 -ontop -geometry 400:180 -tv
> driver=v4l:width=320:height=240:outfmt=i420:input=1 -vc rawi420 -vo xv
tv://

> do you have any clue ?
> thanks
>
> regards