[MPlayer-users] MPlayer Blue Screen Problem

Piszcz, Justin Michael justin.piszcz at mitretek.org
Tue Sep 28 16:53:26 CEST 2004

I thought it may have been that too but nope, not full screen.
I do not believe it has anything to do with inactivity because I am
constantly playing new clips or such and scrolling, so I am not sure
what it is.

The problem occurs with XFree86 4.3.0, 4.4.0 and Xorg 6.7.0, I have not
tried with 6.8.1 yet.

I wonder if anyone else has had these issues?