[MPlayer-users] MPlayer Blue Screen Problem

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux at peaktime.be
Tue Sep 28 18:12:08 CEST 2004

H du Plooy wrote:

> On Tuesday 28 September 2004 14:53, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>
>>I dont think your problem is related: you get a *blue* screen and have
>>to restart X; I get a *black* screen and I just have to hit "F" twice to
>>recover.
>
> Sounds like your dpms kicks in, if this is in full screen.

Looks like it, but then it's spurious, the blackout occurs even if I
keep moving the mouse. It is possible that the software that handles
full-screen *mistakenly* turns video off.

What I could do is to try with -vo x11, then it should do *everything*
through X and not have any direct access to the screen, right?

--
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles