[MPlayer-users] pna stream on bbc not working

Tony Alfrey tonyalfrey at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 2 02:58:42 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 04:20 pm, Adrian Buciuman wrote:
> I know it works with RealPlayer.
>
> But I would like to use mplayer to listen it.

Sorry.
Works with mplayer, too.  Using SuSE 9.1.  Cannot remember if I used the
rpm for mplayer or compiled the source.

Anyway,  I had to download the file first;  it would not start for me by
calling the url from mplayer.  It downloaded as rom.ra
Then I can start the file from mplayer from a terminal.  Sorry, I'm not
a big mplayer geek, so some guru might be able to make mplayer start
from the url without a download in between.

--
Tony Alfrey
tonyalfrey at earthlink.net
"I'd Rather Be Sailing"