[MPlayer-users] embedded subtitles in OGM files

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 11 10:13:44 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 05:19:17PM +0000, mitch mon wrote:
> Mplayer already automatically loads v1 and a1 streams when available, it
> shouldn't be so hard to load t1 as well...

Using subtitles automatically is not something most people want IMHO...
Anyway, the problem is that we have no maintainer for the GUI, so apart
from some critical bug fixes (I did a few some time ago) don't expect
much improvement...
But you could try adding sid=0 to your .mplayer/config file, maybe it
has the effect you want...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger