[MPlayer-users] MythTV MPEG4 support

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:48:43 CEST 2005

Sorry if this has been answered before. I had a quick look in the
archives and couldn't find a definitive answer.

I'm trying to get mplayer working in Xbox Media Centre so that it can
play .NUV files on my Xbox which have been created by MythTV in MPEG4
format. It can play MPEG2 format but doesn't seem to be able to play
MPEG4s. I had seen tales of patches to support MPEG4 but I downloaded
mplayer from CVS last night and I still can't play them on my Xbox. Is
there a version somewhere that would do what I want?

Regards,
Phill