[MPlayer-users] Disable "Cycle Fullscreen Resolution"

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 21 00:40:51 CEST 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:46:47 +0200
Peter Buchmann <peter.buchmann at gmx.net> wrote:

> Now to my question: Is there a switch at compile-time to
> disable the whole "Cycle Fullscreen Resolution" thing?

Your problem sounds very weird.  The problem you're having is most
certainly not a feature, as you seem to believe, so there's obviously
not a configure option to disable it.

The only problems I've heard about going to fullscreen were back when
window layer support was added.  Try running mplayer with the option
"-fstype none" and see if that helps at all.  Also try with "-vo xv", in
 case the default somehow changed.  What video output driver were you
using?  Does Mplayer's output show any info when you hit "F"?  Are you
using gmplayer?  You haven't provided practically any useful info at
all.