[MPlayer-users] MPlayer loop -slave option

Jason Tackaberry tack at sault.org
Tue Apr 26 15:33:34 CEST 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 18:11 +0500, Umer Naseer wrote:
> Is there any way to run file in a loop when using mplayer in -slave
> mode
> . using loadfile <filename> command.

Invoke mplayer with -loop 0.  If you specify -loop after the filename
argument, you'll get more seamless looping.  There is no way that I can
tell to modify mplayer's loop behaviour by a slave command.

BTW, having read your posts here and in mplayer-dev-eng, I highly
recommend you google proper etiquette for mailing lists.  Especially in
technical lists like mplayer's, users tend to be quite hostile to posts
with Microsoft Outlook's proprietary junk.  If you don't know how to
turn it off, then you might consider a different project than working
with mplayer.  I don't mean to be harsh, but I'm just being realistic.

Good luck,
Jason.