[MPlayer-users] Bug Report - Diacritics Subtitle

Vlad Ion vlad.thoth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:15:28 CEST 2005

I've tried this on the 1.0pre5 for windows on various computers with
completly diffrent configurations under WindowsXP and the same problem
appreas over and over again - I can't see proberly subtitles with
romanian diacritics while on the same computers the linux versin works
perfectly. What must I do to help my friends who aren't so fond of
Linux to see their subtitles properly under windows too ?

btw.. the romanian subtitles are shown ok with fornts like arial on MS
Word and other software while mplayer shows the ascii character
--
"The world is coming to an end. Please log off."