[MPlayer-users] problem with cvs checkout

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 10:33:10 CEST 2005

Sebastian Krämer wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I've a problem with my recent cvs checkout.. It says
>
>>vs checkout: Updating main
>>U main/.cvsignore
>>U main/AUTHORS
>>cvs [checkout aborted]: EOF in value in RCS
>
> file /cvsroot/mplayer/main/ChangeLog,v
>
> Am I totally wrong here?! Somehow I can't imagine that this is really
> happening ( or that I'm the first one to notice/report this )...
>
> Is somthing's going wrong on my side only?

No, you aren't the only one - few people have posted about it yet, but
there's a matching thread on the development list; I'd guess that it's a
problem on the server end and thus is affecting everybody. It seems to
have kicked in just today, and there hasn't been a chance to do much
about it yet; I don't know how long it will take, but you can rest
assured that this kind of thing won't get left alone for long.

You do, however, seem to have been the first person to report the
problem on one of the MPlayer mailing lists. Have a muffin. ^_^

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.