[MPlayer-users] mplayer position

Vinay Reddy vinayvinay at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:41:10 CEST 2005

Hi,
>From an mplayer front-end which runs mplayer in slave mode, is it
possible to get the screen coordinates of the mplayer window?

Here's my need:
If multiple video files are enqueued in a playlist, and a user moves
the mplayer window, I want  to play the subsequent files with mplayer
window at the same position (which comes back to the middle of the
screen by default).

I am also facing a problem with the change_rectangle command in the
slave mode. I tried 'change_rectangle 0 +100' and a few variations,
but nothing seems to work. The size of mplayer window remains the
same. I am also unable to change the x and y coordinates of the
window.

Regards,
Vinay Reddy