[MPlayer-users] Building MPlayer CVS Fails

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Aug 7 10:36:15 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 10:31:05PM -0500, Kichigai Mentat wrote:
> Hello. I'm trying to build the MPlayer CVS source, but have run into
> trouble with vf_fspp.c

Looks to me like you try to link against a dynamic libavcodec - I can
only suggest _not_ to do that, do the steps provided at the end of and
don't forget to include libavutil (in case you got a recent snapshot
tarball the problem probably is that it doesn't include libavutil yet -
get one from last week in that case, or include it by hand - hopefully
someone will fix the script soon).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger