[MPlayer-users] Sliced Image when grabbing from v4l2

Reto E. Koenig Reto.koenig at bfh.ch
Mon Aug 8 13:52:48 CEST 2005

Hei!
Great, works!
So I can start ripping my old video-tapes with this 25€ thingy I bought!
Derived from your command-line, the Q-sonic USB2-Stick works best with

mplayer tv:// -tv driver=v4l2:outfmt=yuy2:input=0:width=360:height=576

Thanks for your work on the driver Sascha! (!! Keep going so your driver will
find its way into the standard kernel distribution !!)

Thanks for your work on mplayer! (! It's just the best around !)

Thanks to the support you all have given me!