[MPlayer-users] adding files to mplayer playtree

Jenwen jenwen at iii.org.tw
Wed Aug 10 04:07:32 CEST 2005

Hi, There,
The playlist of mplayer would not be inserted/added while running, I think.
I am writing a Jukebox front-end separated to mplayer. The jukebox needs to
know the ending of current mplayer playback so that it can start next
playback. How to know mplayer finish the video playback?
To detect the ending of mplayer windows instance?
Or there are some feedback/message happened when mplayer finishes the
playing?
Look forward to Vinay Reddy's programs.
BR, Jenwen